Fri, Jun 02|
52 Ripple Creek Dr
Weekend Long Campout Retreat (Brooke’s Bufo Birthday Celebration)
This will be the 6th Annual Bufo Celebration for Brooke’s Birthday! It is a weekend long campout event, however Day Passes are also available. Many activities are planned for the weekend (click for more details), For Reservations and further information call 713-657-9628
Time & Location
Jun 02, 9:00 AM – Jun 04, 5:00 PM
52 Ripple Creek Dr, 52 Ripple Creek Dr, Huntsville, TX 77320, USA
About The Event
Weekend Long Campout Retreat,
In Celebration of Brooke's Birthday!
Come stay the Weekend, or purchase a Single Day Pass.
- 3 Group Bufo Ceremonies offered, 1 Friday, 1 Saturday & 1 Sunday at 11am, ($400 per person, or bring 3 paying friends, & recieve $100 off).
- 2 Sweat Lodge Ceremonies offered, 1 Friday, & 1 Saturday at 5pm, ($30 per person, 20 people limit per Sweat).
- 3 Kambo Sessions offered, 1 Friday, 1 Saturday, & 1 Sunday at 8:30 am, ($200 per person)
- 2 "The Evolution of Bufo" Workshops offered, 1 Friday & 1 Saturday at 3:30pm, ($150 per person, Requires at least 4 volonteers to Mico-Dose Bufo, (To be a volunteer during the workshop, you Must Have Participated in at least 3 Bufo Ceremonies Prior to becoming a volonteer for the micro-dosing involved in the workshop).
- Meditation Sessions with Leslie Demarco (Minimum Donation TBA)
- 2 CE-5 Contact Events Friday & Saturday Nights at 9:30pm, (Included, Please be sure to do your research on Dr. Steven Greer's CE-5 Contact Protocal & bring all your gear for making contact).
- Mini-Massages by, Lisa (Included, Limited Spaces, You must arrive and sign up for a designated time slot in person, Bufo Participants hold priority with the free massages)
- Tuning Fork Frequency Therapy w/Nobu (Included, You must arrive and sign up for a designated time slot in person, Bufo Participants hold priority with the free Tuning Fork Therapy).
- Nightly Fire & Drum Circles (Included, please bring any and all instruments!)
- Swimming Pool Access (Included)
- Pond & Kayak Access (Included, we have 1 kayak on the grounds, feel free to bring your own).
- Hiking & Creek Access (Included)
- Brooke's Birthday BBQ, Saturday Evening at Nightfall, (Included, (BYOM; Bring Your Own Meat) or Veggies to throw on the grill!)
This is a Very Laid Back & Relaxed Medicine Campout Weekend, & Celebration, *Do Not Expect 'Fancy' For This Retreat*, Rather; Do Expect; Uniting with your USNT Family, Fun and Exponential Spiritual Connection & Growth, *TOGETHER*.
All must bring their own food for the weekend, Fruit & Small Snacks will be available throughout the weekend..
All will have access to both the indoor kitchen facilities and the outdoor grills, (We are all expected to Clean Up After Ourselves, Treat your USNT Home as if it is your own, Because It Is!). Refrigerator space will be limited during the weekend, so please bring your own igloos and ice, and extra if you have it for our fellow brothers and sisters who will be flying in!
Things we will need extra of...(Please bring if you have...)
Charcoal & Lighter Fluid
Igloos & Ice
Overnight Contributions are as followed;
Bunk Bed Spaces ($75 per night, per bunk),We are limited to 8 Available Bunk Beds, (First Reserved/ First Serve).
Camping is $25 per night...(must bring your own tent & Camping Supplies).
Cot Rentals $15 per night.
Day Pass Only, (8am to 11pm), $35
Shared Teepee Camping Accomodations Available, (Cots Included), $50 per person, per night, up to 6 people per teepee. A Group may reserve the Teepee for themselves, if space is still available).
Outdoor Bathrooms & Showers Available, Indoor Bathrooms available from (10am to 9pm), However indoor showers are reserved for Bunkers and Retreat Energy Exchange Volonteer Workers only.
*ABSOLUTLY NO DOGS ALLOWED*
(As much as we love everyone's Fur Babies, Our Fur Babies Do Not Share the Same Feeling which can reek Havoc during what would otherwise be a Peaceful Weekend Retreat).
There will be no acceptions to this rule, Thank You for Your Understanding.
Those attending Bufo Ceremony for the first time this weekend an Intake Call must be scheduled ahead of time , (call (713) 657-9628 for intake). Please bring a pair of White Clothes to attend the Bufo Ceremony. (For those attending more than 1 Bufo Ceremony during the weekend, Laundry service for your whites will be provided).
Those attending a Kambo Session, Kambo requires a 12 hour fast, and 2 Liters of water to drink during your session, please arrive to your Kambo session adequqtely prepared.
Though the land and therefore Camping space is plentiful, Medicine Ceremony Spaces Are *Limited*.
*Please Call Ahead for Reservations*, & Detailed Information Regarding Bufo Ceremonies, Kambo Sessions, Bufo Workshops & Sweat Lodge Availability...And Most Importantly, Pre-Integration/Intake info Exchange.
(713) 657-9628 (Brooke), or
(508) 961-7199 (Adam)
***For all those seeking Energy Exchange Volunteer Work to Participate in one or more events during the weekend, We Welcome Your Call, (713)657-9628***
**Energy Exchange Volunteer Work Currently Available for this weekend of June 2-4**...
Ongoing Indoor & Outdoor Clean Up Crew, (Including Pre & Post Ceremony Clean Up & SweatLodge Prep & Clean Up)
Ongoing Snack, Kitchen, Grill & Saturday's BBQ, IE; "Food Manager" & Parking Attendant.
*For Any Services not listed that you feel can help the flow of the weekend campout, please do not hesitate to call!
(713) 657-9628 or (508) 961-7199